Pages

Saturday, December 09, 2006

*Another Card Tin*

I decorated another ProvoCraft Lunch Box to use as part of a teacher Christmas Present. I am amazed at how easily these can come together when you have papers you love. I went out and bought a whole whack more of beautiful papers at Scrapbookers Paradise (if you live in Calgary, you have to check out the store on South Macleod Trail... wow!).

The paper on this tin is Basic Grey. Delicious! I used more of the Cranberry Crisp stitched ribbon from SU around the tin and some cream grosgrain around the lid. There are gold daisy stickers in the corners of the lid, topped off with some bling

As with the other tin, I have filled the tin with cards for all occasions.

Might not get anything new posted for a few days... we're working on painting the upstairs hallway this weekend and my week starts out pretty busy... but I promise to post as soon as I create something new!

WOW, Christmas can be a busy time of the year! Who knew LOL!

5 comments:

  1. its beautiful Nancy. i bought some similar tins and hoping to have some time before Christmas to get them done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you sure this isn't *my* Christmas present? LOL It just screams CINDY!! I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the papers, Nancy! Might have to check it out ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Tin, is there a supplier in Canda for these as well?? TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nancy,

    Love your tins! I took a course awhile back for one of these tins, aren't they fun!

    Charlene

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)