Pages

Monday, December 18, 2006

*Gift Bag Inspired*

We received a gift from a girlfriend of mine Sunday night and I was inspired to make this card by the bag it came in. The bag is much nicer, but the card turned out OK.

The colours of cardstock are Handsome Hunter and Green Galore, stamped and embossed in gold. The star on top of the tree (which is cut out of scrapbooking paper) is stamped on brushed gold paper and embossed in gold.

I might have to tweak the design a little to make it look exactly how I want it to....

4 comments:

  1. i think it looks great now Nancy. i love the gold embossing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love the gold embossing. Is that a background stamp or a wheel??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice Nancy. Love the background stamp (?) with the gold embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops, the above post was me JR.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)