Pages

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

*Hey Frosty!*

I just love Snowmen.... ahhhhh. Not a fan of making them... too cold to be outside LOL!

I made card when my Mom was here and kept forgetting to bring it up from my crafting space to take a photo of it. I had to take a photo to at least try to show you that there is dimension to this card. The card base is Buckaroo Blue. On top of that is a piece of Bashful Blue and is adhered to the base card in the centre and on each of the two sides, creating a curved "book" look to the card. The decorated paper is adhered in the same way. The top layer is Whisper White. The snowman and greeting were stamped with blue Ultimate Metallic ink and embossed with blue pearl embossing powder. I coloured Frosty with my SU Markers. I then adhered the white layer in the centre and along each of the two sides. It all ends up looking like an open thick book with the pages curving.

Not sure that you could mail this card... it would get crushed and the effect would be ruined. It would be a "give in person" type of card.

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. This is very cool, Nancy! If it needs a home...just let me know ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really neat card! Good job.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)