Pages

Friday, December 15, 2006

*Looky What I Got!!*

I had a great looking package in the mail today.... it's not every day you get a waterbottle in your mailbox I tell ya!

I was one of the lucky winners of a Comment Contest on
Dawn's Blog. I had to leave a comment with my name, my best friends' name and my best friends' favourite colour. The prize was a little giftie for the person who left a comment and a card mailed to that person's best friend, using her favourite colours.

This was my first Blog Contest Win. It's wonderful to see you've won something!


Inside my bottle was a mini beaded pen, a Michael's stamp and some buttons and brads. What a wonderful little giftie!

My friend Denise received a beautiful card in the mail yesterday from Dawn and called to thank me for it this morning. You can see the cards Dawn sent to the best friends
here.

Dawn
, thank you so much for spoiling both Denise and I!!

3 comments:

  1. What a cool giftie!! Congrats on your win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzie girlie .. I am sooo happy your recieved it .. I sure do get funny looks when mailing these bottles in the mail... I am Amazed they can even do that .. I sure wish I could have been a tiny mouse inside your mail box when you seen this in there .. your look I'm sure was priceless .. So glad you liked it and even more honoured you posted it on your blog .. Thanks for being my blogger friend
    xox
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just too cool!! Well congrats to you and Denise too!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)