Pages

Sunday, December 24, 2006

*Merry Christmas*

I just wanted to take some time while the house is quiet before the craziness begins to wish each of you a very Merry Christmas. I hope that this wonderful time of the year brings a little smile to your face as you enjoy the traditions that make it all special to you.

I will be enjoying my Christmas with my husband and two sons as well as my Mom, one sister and niece here in my home. Tonight we are including my best friend and her family as well. Inlaws will share in our day tomorrow as well.

This Christmas is one my sisters, Mom and I have been a little leary of, as it is the first Christmas without Dad.... his smile, his whistling and the twinkle in his eye will be missed this holiday season and every holiday season to come. But I know that Dad will be here in our hearts....

My most favourite part of Christmas is watching the faces of those you love opening the gifts you have chosen for them. The gifts don't have to be big or fancy or expensive.... I love knowing that a gift was chosen especially for me... and I choose gifts especially for others. I love the looks on the kids faces as they get to see all the wonderful things they receive. And I love being with people who are important to my world.

I wish you all a wonderful Christmas....

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!! Enjoy every minute together...cause that is truely what it is all about :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful message Nancy. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas with all your family!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)