Pages

Saturday, December 16, 2006

*More Gift Card Tins*

We are giving some gift cards to some members of our family this year so I made them some tins to put the cards in.... I just find they are so much more pretty than just throwing the gift card or gift certificate into a greeting card.

The two tins on the top use Stampin' Up! Holiday Thyme paper. The one on on the bottom is some more the paper I used on the tall and skinny Christmas Card. The backs of each of the tins is a different paper (the other side of the Holiday Thyme on the top two and the circles on the bottom).

The two images are coloured with markers, covered with Versamark and embossed with Iridescent Ice. The tin on the bottom as five red gems and a snowflake brad for some bling. The JOY tin uses both the small and large tag punches from SU and the one on the top right uses the Marvy Clever Lever Giga Scalloped Oval Punch.

I think I need to place an order for more of these DVD tins.... I love decorating them! You can find them (in Canada) online here.

Hope they like these tins as much as I do! And I hope they use them the next time they give a Gift Card at Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. These are very cute. I made a few gift card tins this year too but I used the altoid size tins. I covered one with the Basic Grey snowman paper to match the coffee mug I made. I just love the little tins for gift cards. I've never made a DVD size ones. I might have to get some of those and give it a try. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice idea to make tins for the gift cards... much more like a gift than just slapping it into a card. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome, Nancy! You did a great job on them, and they'll make a wonderful gift. I can't wait to buy some! They're just what I've been looking for...thanks for sharing the business link. :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)