Pages

Friday, December 01, 2006

*Stampers Club*

I started as a Stampin' Up Demonstrator almost two years ago. In the fall of 2005, a group of 10 ladies started meeting at my house once a month. I would share some of my stamping and creating knowledge with them each month and we created some great projects. They would in turn, purchase some Stampin' Up stuff from me and look forward to the next month when they could do it all over again.

Unfortunately this year, more than half of the ladies had to drop the Group due to time constraints. I now have a group of four ladies who meet every couple of months to craft in my basement with me. I come up with projects and teach them how to do them.

We are meeting this afternoon to make these wonderful boxes. I showed them the one I had made at our last craft afternoon and they all thought that they were wonderful.

Depending on who's directions you follow, they are called either
Fantasy Boxes or Friendship Boxes.

They take a bit of time to do but really aren't difficult. They'd be a great way to give some little gifts... earrings, candles, diamonds LOL!

Be sure to scroll down... I've posted twice today!

5 comments:

  1. Your box is so cool!! I want to come over so you can show me how to make one!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! The box is so very cool! I can think of so many uses for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, that is so neat & cool!!! Your stampers must have been so happy & appreciative.

    Thanks for sharing,

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to know how to make it for my ds girlfriend, I have a few things for her that would fit in that box so nicely.Will you post how to make it pretty please.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes I am such a nut ball, I found the directions thanks so much. It has to be the meds lol rofl. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)