Pages

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

*I'm Sick....*

Sigh... Yesterday wasn't a good day. My mom's flight left here at 8:10am so we were on our way to the airport at 6:45.... and I woke up feeling much worse than the night before. My sister and niece left on a 6:15 flight. I managed to catch a short nap in the afternoon but honestly, I felt like "you know what" all day.

I was in bed by 9pm last night.... woke up several times during the night aching all over so I kept dosing myself with Advil. I woke up around 9 this morning and laid in bed with the TV on. The headache was so bad so closed my eyes just after 10 and woke up again around 2. At some point my lovely husband managed to come in, turn off the TV and close the blinds again. I laid in bed resting with the TV on until just before 6 this evening and now I am watching TV while lying on the couch.

My head is so heavy.... my neck aches.... my joints ache.... my sinuses are full....

Suffice it to say that there wasn't any stamping done today and the way I feel right now, there won't be any done tomorrow either.

Sorry guys... I'll post something creative as soon as I have the energy to do more than lay on the couch....

5 comments:

  1. Take care Nancy! Seems like EVERYONE is getting it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. get better soon Nancy-that is a nasty bug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're feeling better soon, Nancy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is definitely that time of year. I hope that you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)