Pages

Friday, January 19, 2007

*I've Been Tagged*

Tag! I'm it! Tracy got me....

A - Available or Taken:
**Married
B - Best Friend:
**Bruce is the one person who knows the most about me... but when I need to complain about Bruce, I go to Denise or Kelly
C -Cake or Pie:
**Cake, make it chocolate with LOT
D - Drink of Choice:
**non-alcoholic would be Diet Dr. Pepper.... alcoholic would be a Vodka Paralyzer (vodka, kahlua, coke and milk)
E - Essential item you use everyday:
**hmmmm, probably my computer
F - Favorite Color:
**I am drawn to shades of blue but don't wear a lot of that colour
G - Gummy Bears or Worms:
**if these were the only choices I'd say Bears
H - Hometown:
**Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
I - Indulgence:
**chocolate
J - January or February:
**which one gets me closer to warm weather?
K - Kids & Names:
**Alex (almost 12) and Matthew (almost 10)
L - Life is incomplete without?:
**the love and companionship of family and good friends
M - Marriage Date:
**June 1, 1991
N - Number of Siblings:
**two older sisters... Heather and Sandra
O - Oranges or Apples:
**depends on my mood.... and if the oranges are good or not (you know how sometimes they are woody or just not flavourful??)
P - Phobias or Fears:
**I am VERY afraid of heights
Q - Fave Quote:
**"I don't think so Tim" from Home Improvement I use it all the time
R - Reason to Smile:
**my doggle makes me smile.... and my kidlets of course!
S - Season:
**SUMMER... with Spring as a close (very close) second)
T - Tag 3 or 4 People:
**Alison, Alora, Amy
U - Unknown fact about me:
**I'm shy!
V - Vegetable you don't like:
**how much time you got? hot peppers, brussel sprouts, broccoli, sweet potatoes... to name a few
W - Worst Habit:
**I'm not the most positive person, especially about myself
X - X-rays:
**teeth, ankle, pinky finger, facial (sinus infection)
Y - Your Fav Food:
**French Fries.....
Z - Zodiac Sign:
*Leo

1 comment:

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)