Pages

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

*We Have A Winner!*

WOW, I can't believe how many blog hits and new subscribers I had this weekend. And so many WONDERFUL comments to my blog candy post.

The most popular answers for what people wanted to be when they grew up (in no particular order) were a wife and mother, a nurse and a teacher. Of course princess was up there pretty high too!

A big CONGRATULATIONS goes out to Lori Thielen who won the draw for blog candy. Unfortunately she didn't tell us what she wanted to be when she grew up... but she did write

Hi Nancy, I am Steph's Mom and she is responsible for getting me stated on stamping and now into these blogs with all the wonderful ideas. You gals provide lots of inspiration.

Thanks a Bunch
Lori Thielen

Lori, please email me at nancy at elrick dot ca with your address and I'll get your prize off to you right away.

Thanks for all the great comments everyone! I'll be back later today with a new creation for you to look at!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)