Pages

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

*Favour For A Friend*

PRICES REDUCED!!!

A friend of mine needs to clear out a bunch of her Stampin’ Up! Stuff and asked me to help her via my blog and my connections in the online world. I have all the stuff here in my house and will be accepting payment on her behalf and will then give her the cash after I’m done selling what I can.

All prices are in Canadian dollars. Buyer pays actual cost of postage from me (in Calgary AB Canada) to you.

I accept PayPal, email money transfer or personal cheque. I will ship your stamps once the payment has cleared, which often takes as long as 6-8 days.

If you have any questions or would like to purchase some of these items please email me privately.

All items are in very good condition… a few are totally unused, others are gently used with some staining.

Don't like my prices??? Make me an offer and we'll try to make us both happy!

STAMP SETS
Alphabet Soup -- $16 (retired) -- now $14
Best Blossoms -- $16 (retired) -- now $14
Wishing You The Best -- $12.50 -- now $10
Burst Into Bloom -- $12.50
Circle of Friendship -- $18
Fontastic -- $18
Nature’s Secret -- $16 (retired)
Quick Cards -- $19.50 (2006 Holiday Mini)
Alphabet Stew -- $28


STAMPIN’ AROUND WHEELS
Snowflake Stampin’ Around Wheel -- $7
Stampin’ Around Handle -- $4.50
Island Stampin’ Around Wheel -- $7
Whirly Twirly Stampin’ Around Wheel -- $7
Bashful Blue Stampin’ Around Cartridge -- $5
Certainly Celery Stampin’ Around Cartridge -- $5
Real Red Stampin’ Around Cartridge -- $5
Regal Rose Stampin’ Around Cartridge -- $5
White Stampin’ Around Cartridge -- $5

STAMPIN’ AROUND JUMBO WHEELS
Bold Snowflakes Stampin’ Around Jumbo Wheel -- $9.50 -- now $8
Cool Stampin’ Around Jumbo Wheel -- $9.50 (retired) -- now $8
Uninked (and unopened) Stampin’ Around Jumbo Cartridge -- $8 -- now $6
Flitting By Stampin’ Around Jumbo Wheel -- $9.50
Scatter Sunshine Stampin’ Around Jumbo Wheel -- $9.50
Speckled Stampin’ Around Jumbo Wheel -- $9.50
Ballet Blue Stampin’ Around Jumbo Cartridge -- $8
Certainly Celery Stampin’ Around Jumbo Cartridge -- $8
Old Olive Stampin’ Around Jumbo Cartridge -- $8
Real Red Stampin’ Around Jumbo Cartridge -- $8
Rose Red Stampin’ Around Jumbo Cartridge -- $8
Ruby Red Stampin’ Around Jumbo Cartridge -- $8

TOOLS
Spring Bouquet Flower Punch -- $16.50
Stampin’ Around Wheel Guide -- $9.50
Colour Spritzer Tool -- $13.50


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)