Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

*I've Been A Bad Blogger*

I feel like I've been ignoring my blog. It's not really on purpose. Life has just gotten in the way of card making, which leaves me with nothing to post! Maybe this afternoon after I'm done at the school I will be able to find a few hours to create in. With the nicer weather it's so hard to sit in the basement. It's supposed to be cool and wet today, so a perfect day to stamp. Hey, I've also got a good chunk of time this morning... we'll see what I can do with it!

This card was made using a layout from Pagemaps. They are currently having a contest where you have to use one of their layouts from the last year, make it your own and submit it. I have made two cards for the contest and since I can only submit one, I will share this one with you. I can't share the other until after the contest is over.

I am really enjoying using patterned papers on my cards lately. In the past, I hardly ever used patterned papers. But these days there are just so many beautiful papers out there.

I'm beginning to think that I am no longer really just a "stamper". I am a card maker, or a paper artist perhaps. But so many of my cards have no stamping on them at all. I love to stamp, but don't always find it necessary in my creations.

Amazing how much people can change in their creativity and art.

items used:
*Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Whisper White and Bashful Blue
*Patterned Paper: Fancy Pants Designs
*Embellishments: Prima Flower, Making Memories Jeweled Brad, Stickles
*Tools: black Micron pen, white Gel pen, Marvy Giga Scallop Circle Punch

4 comments:

  1. I love this one, Nancy! Very pretty. Can't wait to see the other one ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it...so CASEable (wink!)...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card! I agree, I use the term "card maker" because sometimes I don't use stamps...so many techniques and goodies to try out!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)