Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

*50th Anniversary Card*

The sun truly will come out "tomorrow". It rained all weekend (except for those times it was snowing). Last night, the clouds began to clear. And this morning there is beautiful blue sky and bright bright sun. It's chilly, but at least the sun is shining.

Alex leaves in a few minutes from school for Outdoor School with the rest of the grade 6s at his school. They will be spending the rest of the week at a YMCA camp. I think that they are going to have a fantastic time!

(OK, in the three minutes it took to write the above, the sun has decided to find a cloud to hide behind! Geesh!)

Anyway....

This is the card I decided on for the friend who needed a 50th Wedding Anniversary Card. I had made the card all on Stampin' Up! Shimmer White Cardstock as you see it here... but then I messed up the sentiment that the friend wanted me to write inside and I was out of Shimmer Cardstock so I had to trim the cardfront and I layered it onto an Old Olive card instead.

This is a total copy of the card I made for my Mom for Mother's Day, which was a copy of a card on Tracy Durcan's blog. I just love the design that much!










items used: (All items Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted)
*Cardstock: Shimmer White
*Ink: Real Red and Old Olive
*Images: Stampin' Up!
*Ribbon: unknown source
*tools: black Micron pen

2 comments:

  1. I really like this card. It's plain but it's not. haha. It says a lot without showing a lot. You know what I mean? Great job!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple and Elegant...the perfect card!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)