Pages

Sunday, May 27, 2007

*Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge #3*

Yup, that's right! Two posts in one day!! Don't fall over!!

My friend Kelly came over this afternoon to play. We did a lot more chatting than creating, but that's OK. We both finished off a card.

I decided to play with the Sketch that Beate has posted as her Weekend Sketch Challenge, and since the Challenge ends by 9 tomorrow morning, I figured I would post my card today.

I love this sketch, but when I went to play I had a tough time pulling it all together. But in the end, I am really pleased with the results.

items used:
*Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Blush Blossom and Bashful Blue
*Patterned Paper: Basic Grey
*Image: A*Muse
*Ink: Stampin' Up! Basic Black Classic
*Embellishments: Bling, Prima Flower, Making Memories Jeweled Brad

3 comments:

  1. I really like the look of your card Nancy! You rocked this layout. Thanks so much for participating in my little challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking card Nancy...love the mix of DP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beeeeeautiful card! I wish I could've come over to stamp with you, too. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)