Pages

Friday, May 25, 2007

*Blog Candy WINNERS!!!

WOW! Thanks for all the great comments everyone!!! I'd say the most popular flowers are Gerbera Daisies, Roses, Lilacs and Peonies.... and all of those are my favourites too!!!

I decided to choose two winners from all of the comments.... I used the Random Number Generator to help me out.

The winners are:

MEGAN (olse0231) who said: Congrats on the 50K - much deserved! My favorite flower would have to be daisies. So springy and pretty. :)

and

SCRAPPINTRISH who said: Wow, I just joined last week, I hope that I can get more readers. Congrats on that! :) My favorite flower is a Daisy.

Ladies, please email me at nancy at elrick dot ca with your complete mailing address and I'll get some goodies off to you!

Thanks again for popping by! I hope you come to visit again soon!

4 comments:

  1. OMG! I am SO excited... Are you going to tell what we won are you going to keep it a secret? Cause I wanna know. lol. Thank you!
    Also, make sure you keep commenting on my Blog everyday, I am going to be having some Blog Candy up for grabs SOON!.. :D

    I e-mailed you, I hope that I got it right!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and Congrats Megan! :D I was so excited I forgot to congratulate you!.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I never heard back from you today, I am not sure if I typed your e-mail right. If you never recieved an e-mail from Trisha M. could you just send me one at
    trishalynn0708@yahoo.com
    Thanks bunches :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you too busy stamping this morning to show us your latest creations? :-)

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)