Pages

Friday, May 11, 2007

*Flashback Friday*

I borrowed (with permission) the idea for Flashback Friday from Amy. I thought it would be a neat way to show you all some of the older cards I've made over the last several years.

I have been stamping for more than 10 years now, but didn't start scanning (or photographing my cards) until 2003 and I didn't bother saving one of each creation until about that time either. So you don't get to see much of my beginner work (thank God!).

I made this card for my very very good friend Denise for her birthday back in 2003. I loved the simplicity of the black and white and added a touch of pink, Denise's favourite colour.

The "happy birthday" sentiment was handwritten by me. The tulip image is by Hero Arts.

Thanks for popping by today... have a great Friday!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Nancy. I am sure she loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still great after all these years! Nice handwriting too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a very elegant card. Beautiful work, Nancy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nancy,
    I got your RAK today so I had to check out your blog and I'm so glad I did! I love your style! (and you have some of the prettiest handwriting ever!)Thank you so much!And I will definitely be back here again!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)