Pages

Monday, May 21, 2007

*Got to Stamp*

With the really crappy weather we're having this long weekend, I didn't feel at all bad sitting in the basement for a few hours yesterday. I will be heading back down there again when I finish this blog post. I don't see the point in being anywhere that I can see outside since we woke up to a dusting of SNOW this morning! Yup,I said SNOW! On the May Long Weekend. Geesh. Not the first time it's happened... and I'm sure not the last.

But let me tell ya... I am crabby about it all the same!! Sure am glad I hadn't bothered to turn off the furnace yet.

Stupid weather.

I was trying to come up with a card for a friend of mine who needed a 50th Anniversary card. I decided to steal the idea from the card that Bonnie and Mary gave me a while back. I love the design that she came up with.

This is not the card that I am giving the friend to use though... it just didn't scream "50th Anniversary" to me. Maybe I should have used gold paper (since it is the Golden Wedding Anniversary), but I still don't think it would have been "just right".

I'll post the card I chose for her tomorrow...


items used:
*Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Whisper White and Brushed Silver
*Embellishments: Sheer Ribbon from Michaels, Prima Flower, Making Memories bling brad
*Tools: Provocraft Cuttlebug and D'vine Swirl Embossing Folder, Stampin' Up! small oval punch, black Micron pen

2 comments:

  1. Yikes! Snow?! I'm sitting here at home with the doors open & ceiling fans going. It's just right. We'll do everything to keep from having to turn on the air conditioner until we can't stand it any more. Luckily we've had a few cool fronts move thru & it's been really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH NO SNOW IN MAY. ITS ALMOST LIKE LOVING IN MASSACHUSETTS. THANK GOD I DONT LIVE THERE ANYMORE. GREAT CARD I WONDER IF HEAVY DUTY TINFOIL WOULD WORK, I LOVE COMING TO SEE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)