Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

*He Loves Me*

After snow just a week ago, the weather here in wonderful. We have a forecast showing a week of sunny and fairly warm (not hot) temperatures. I'll take it! So much better than snow!

I am still home nursing my foot. By the end of the day yesterday it just throbbed. I didn't have it elevated as much as I did the day before. I will try to sit with it elevated more today. The problem is that it feels better than it did on Monday so I assume I can do more. Not really the case.

And of course, my other side is getting a little sore as it is taking the majority of the work.

The upside is that I got the baby blanket I was crocheting finished and I've read almost an entire book. I keep thinking I should go stamp but I couldn't do it for long as I can't stamp with my foot elevated.

This is another card from my stamp-fest last week. I still can't believe I made so many different cards in a 24 hour period. I had been feeling so uncreative up until last week. I hope this creative streak sticks around for a little while!!

This card follows Sketch Challenge #123 from Splitcoast. As soon as I saw this sketch, I thought of this stamp. It's an Artful Stamper image that I just had to have a few years ago. And I honestly think this is the first time I've used it. This stamp has the four panels as you see them here, only closer together. I stamped the image twice and cut out the images (had to do it twice as the bottom right panel would have had pieces cut out of it).

I was also surprised that I was able to use Yo Yo Yellow on the card. It's not a colour I use very often. I'm really not a fan of any yellow. Just not my colour. But it was perfect for this challenge!



items used:
*Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Whisper White and Yo Yo Yellow
*Images: The Artful Stamper and Studio G Clear from Michaels
*Ink: Stampin' Up! Basic Black and Yo Yo Yellow
*Embellishments: Making Memories flower brads, Making Memories jeweled brad, Prima Flower
*Tools: Provocraft Cuttlebug and D'vine Swirl embossing folder

7 comments:

  1. What a tease!! You can't tell us you've finished the baby blanket and then not show us!!

    Love this card, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how the card turned out here with yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a neat card. Sorry to hear about your foot. Hope you can really avoid housework now and do your crafting!LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nancy, love the card. I have embossed so many with that template and I have 2 others and some small ones. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)