Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

*It's a Boy!*

No, I'm SO not pregnant! No way! Un-unh! I've been there, done that and am enjoying the kids who are approaching their teen years.

But, our dentist is expecting a baby boy in July.

I was bored a while back, not feeling stamping creative, so my friend Cindy told me to crochet something. So I picked up a few balls of yarn and started a patchwork baby blanket for our dentist (whom we adore!).

With being laid up the last few days I had some time to finish up the last square, get it all stitched together and then did a few rows of crocheting around the edge.

It's not spectacular... nothing fancy. And it's only the 2nd blanket I've ever done.

I'm going to go pick up a few of our favourite baby books ("The Going To Bed Book" by Sandra Boynton was our nightly ritual that started when the babies were still growing inside me!) and drop it by the office for her next week.

6 comments:

  1. You did a beautiful job on this! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Nancy! She will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know this will be treasured - the gift is much more special if it's handmade!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your blanket!! it's great! looks almost like knitting...do you know what pattern/crochet hook size you used?! I'd love to know! you can email me from my blog...thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the blanket. You did a fablous job on it. Your becoming an all around crafter.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)