Pages

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

*Mother's Day #1*

I am totally loving that the sun is shining and the weather is warm. I sure hope it stays like this for a while before more rain comes. If only it wasn't so windy all the time in my backyard.

When Mom and I were stamping on Saturday I managed to make a card for my mother in law for Mother's Day. I already have my Mom's card done but I can't post it until Sunday. I didn't know what I wanted to do for my mother in law.

I bought this Great Impressions stamp at Paper Pastimes, which happens to be the stamp of the month (which meant I got it for a few dollars off). The image is beautiful. When I saw the two daisy stamps on it, I totally imagined adding Prima flowers to it. The Primas don't match the image perfectly, but it's pretty darn close!

items used:
*Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Whisper White and Rose Red
*Images: Stampin' Up! and Great Impressions
*Ink: Stampin' Up! Whisper White Craft Ink and Basic Black Classic Ink, Stampin' Up! Stampin' Write markers in Rose Red, So Saffron, Almost Amethyst, Certainly Celery
*Patterned Paper: Stampin' Up!
*Embellishments: silver brads, bling, Stickles
*Tools: Stampin' Up! small oval punch, black Micron pen

4 comments:

  1. I am lovin' that stamp!! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! The card and the stamp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Pretty!! Love the colors and the stamp.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)