Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2007

*Splitcoast Stampers Blogger RAKs*

I had a really good mail day yesterday!!! I received three cards in the mail. I love it when I get good mail instead of bills and junk (which is all there was today). These three cards are all from the Splitcoast Stampers Blogger RAK list I am on.

The first card I received was from Amber Porter. When I got the card, the envelope was wrecked where each of the coloured gems were. I'm surprised none of them fell off!

Next was a card from Debbie Seyer. Simply Said is one of my favourite Stampin' Up! sets but it doesn't get used enough... I might have to pull it out after seeing this card

And my final card yesterday was from Jovita. I love that the Cuttlebugged piece at the top is also stamped with the canvas background, but that it is *so* subtle.

Thank you so much ladies! You totally made my day!

2 comments:

  1. Bummer that it got beat up in the mail. I'm glad it wasn't damaged though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that HouseMouse card! Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)