Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2007

*A Spring Time Card*

I thought I would post a spring looking card to try to make my day a little brighter (damn snow). I am in awe of Mother Nature this morning and of how screwed up she apparently is. Does she now know that the snow should have been put on the shelf for a few months?!!!??

I got the idea for this card from a post on Toni's blog. Her inspiration came from a Hallmark card. Both of the cards on Toni's blog are stunning.

I look at my card and think it looks like a pair of panties... yup... looks like you're looking at the crotch of a pair of panties.

In fact, I think I'd like a pair of panties with a design like this on them. Maybe leave off the Prima Flowers and the big jeweled brad... especially since I think this is the crotch of the panties and the crotch is no where for a big flower!

So, I guess this is my "panty card". Sigh. Can't send this to anyone! LOL!

Yup, I am twisted. It's gotta be the snow....




items used: (all items Stampin' Up! unless otherwise stated)
*Cardstock: Whisper White, Certainly Celery
*Ink: Almost Amethyst, Regal Rose, Apricot Appeal, Bashful Blue
*Embellishments: Prima Flowers and a Making Memories jeweled brad

8 comments:

  1. Oh my snow on May 24th, sorry about that, won't tell you where I live, it would not be nice at this time. I love the card and enjoy your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you make the rounded sides? Did you use a template from something or did you just free hand it? I love the pattern you stamped and the colors. I might just have to try this type of card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I never thought that it looked like panties until you said it!! It is still very pretty...although now you have ruined it for me ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! Love it! You must buy the pretty undies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't think it looked like panties till you said so....lol but if it were panties i'm with you on losing the brad and big flower...lol Silly me just thought it was a great spring time card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this card is beautiful, I didn't think it looked like panties either. The color combo is perfect for spring-summer

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the card is pretty! Now that you mention it ... it does look like panties but I think with that flower on there...no one will notice! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)