Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2007

*Another Wonderful Mail Day*

I love it when there's fun stuff in my mailbox!

First there was this great card from Dawn... another card from the Pieces of Me August RAK Club. Dawn sure has spoiled me! This card was marked as #9.

And then I was thrilled to see that my first Lizzie Anne Designs stamps arrived today. There are rubber with foam and cling mount on them... no wood, not acrylic. They stamp up so nicely... very very crisp clean images. And I LOVE them!

5 comments:

  1. I love them too. That is the set that I keep seeing on blogs and it is fablous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks very pretty, Nancy. I thought you did'nt like paisley though? Can't wait to see a card with these! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracy - its paisley's with flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the feedback on how the Lizzie Anne Designs set worked; this is very high on my wish list, and I've never used rubber stamps with the cling. Can't wait to see what you create with this set; it is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)