Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

*Apparently, I'm NICE!*


I have the honour over the last few days to be nominated by several people for the Nice Matters Blog Award!

What is a Nice Matters Award??
This award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends; and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. It is also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world.

Thanks so much to Tracy, Amber, Kelly, and Lorie for the nominations!

I think almost everyone else I know has been nominated for this award... so I will only nominate two more.... although there are so many that are deserving (obviously since they've already been nominated. I add to the list Cindy and Shannon and Marie.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Nancy! No wonder you got the award you are so NICE and even NICER to nominate me.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)