Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

*Floral Challenge*

I created this card for a sketch challenge on Marie's blog. As she wrote in her challenge post, this is a great sketch to use up some smaller scraps of patterned paper or cardstock that might be sitting on your stamp table. This piece of Stampin' Up! patterned paper was truly sitting on my table so I decided to use it.

Items Used:
*Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Pretty in Pink and Certainly Celery
*Patterned Paper: Stampin' Up!
*Embellishments: Prima flowers, Copper vintage brad, Crystal Stickles
**NOTE** The Primas started out their life as a very light yellow colour... I used water and my So Saffron reinker to create custom coloured flowers.

7 comments:

  1. Great card Nancy! I love the colour combination. Don't you just love using up scraps?

    Thanks for playing along with the card sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card, what a wonderful idea for scraps and great sketch

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a whole box of scraps just begging me to make cards like this. Thanks for sharing the great sketch. Very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Pretty! and a great way to use up scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty & fresh looking- love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card! The panels are so cool! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cards that can use scraps are so nice! I like the colors you used in this card.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)