Kelly "got" me today..... looks like a fun one so I'll play along!
Four place I have worked.
1. My first job was at Burger King. I sucked so bad at cash that I only got to do it once. Instead I made whoppers and cleaned the dining area. Oh such fun.
2. Pinders Drug Store... this was fun because I worked with some great people. The worst part of my job is that I worked every Friday night from 6 until midnight. The best part was that I read all my favourite magazines for free during my breaks!
3. University of Toronto Students' Administrative Council.... I was their receptionist and then had my job title changed to Office Assistant. I did all of the typing, answered the phone, took care of students who came into the office. In my position there I got to meet Spike Lee, Pierre Elliot Trudeau and got to see several great bands as well.
4. Paper Arts.... it was a stamp store here in Calgary several years ago. I worked there on Saturday afternoons and taught classes once in a while as well. It was a fun job for me... but I never came home with much of a paycheque!
Four places I have lived.
1. Regina SK until I was almost 20 (June 1990)
2. Toronto ON from June 1990 until November 1995
3. Calgary AB from November 1995 until now
Four places I have been on vacation.
2. Punta Cana (Dominican Republic)
3. San Francisco
4. BC... Kamloops, Burnaby, Courtenay, Ucluelet, Victoria and home again
Four of my favorite foods.
1. French Fries... by far my favourite food!
2. BBQ steak
3. sourdough bread (hot with butter please!)
4. "seasoned" chicken wings (season salt)
Four places I would rather be right now.
1. On a beach, where it's sunny and hot!
2. Watching a beautiful bonfire, roasting marshmallows and enjoying the company of good friends
3. back on Friday evening (instead of Sunday evening!)
Four friends most likely to respond.
I'm going to tag a whopping FIVE people!
CINDY of imagine.dream.create
SHANNON of Live.Love.Laugh.Stamp
TRACY of Tracy's Happy Place
KELLY of Kelly's Art Journaling
ALLISON of Stampin' When I Can