Thursday, September 20, 2007

*I Almost Forgot*

Old age? Blondeness? Just too busy? I don't know what it is, but I almost forgot to post a winner for my Blogaversary Blog Candy!

I used put all of the names in a bowl this afternoon and had my son draw a winner as soon as he walked in the door from school (he still had his bike helmet on!!!).

The winner of my blog candy is

CINDY KEERY
!! who wrote:

Happy Blogiversary to you!! You're the one who inspired (coaxed) me to start blogging and I'm so glad you did!

I hope you will keep it up for a long time to come! Even though I have many many blogs that I look at yours is definitely still one of my top favorites!

Thanks for offering such a nice blog candy! I hope I win. :-)

Cindy

CONGRATULATIONS CINDY!!! Please let me know which Lizzie Anne set you'd like and I'll order it for you right way!

A HUGE thank you to everyone who left such kind comments... I appreciate all of your kind words about my writing and my creating....

3 comments:

Cindy Keery said...

I won!! THANK YOU! I don't have a Lizzie Anne set yet so this will be really fun to pick one out!

Have a great day.

Cindy

dasimonds said...

"CONGRATULATIONS"...Cindy

Crafty in Calgary said...

Congrats to Cindy and happy blog anniversary!!!