Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

*More Snow Swirls*

Well, didja all miss me? I bet you didn't even know I was away for the long weekend! My friend Denise and I drove down to Great Falls Montana (about 5.5 hours of driving) to do some Christmas shopping this past weekend. With the Canadian dollar so strong, we figured it was a great excuse to get away. We left Friday morning and came home Monday. We did quite a bit of shopping and had a great time. It was nice to get away.

A big thanks to Cindy for posting my Challenge yesterday.

The card today is one of those "I kinda like it, kinda don't" ones....

Items Used:
*Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Basic Black, Ballet Blue
*Images: The Angel Company Snowy Swirls
*Ink: Stampin' Up! Bashful Blue; Essential Glue Pad
*Accessories: Clear Ultra Fine Glitter
*Tools: Cuttlebug and Snowflakes Embossing Folder
*Embellishments: Sakura Stardust Gel Pen; silver snowflake brad

2 comments:

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)