Thursday, November 08, 2007

*Warm Little Penguins*

I just love these Angel Company stamps. It's a set of four adorable little penguins. I placed all four on one larger acrylic block and stamped them once instead of trying to line up (with my Stamp-a-ma-Jig of course) four different images. I think it worked out pretty well.

I then had fun colouring them in with my Stampin' Up! markers.

I think that this might be my favourite card so far this season.

Items Used:
*Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Whisper White, Real Red, Basic Black, paper-weight vellum
*Patterned Paper: DCWV Christmas Glitter Stack from Michaels
*Images: The Angel Company Little Penguins; Amuse
*Ink: Basic Black Classic Ink; Stampin' Write Markers in Real Red, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Pumpkin Pie
*Embellishments: Swarovski Crystals

19 comments:

Jana Weaver said...

VERY cute card. Those little penguins are adorable, and I like how you put the sentiment over their hats!

Cindy said...

It's adorable!! I've never seen those stamps before - very cute!

Allison said...

Mmm...I like this one too! It is giving me ideas for my own TAC order!

Suzanne said...

Hi Nancy,

How did you get TAC stamps? I didn't think they were available in Canada - please share as I would love to see a catalogue. Not that I need more stamps, but ...

Suzanne (from Calgary)

Flossie's Follies said...

Love these little guys and what a great card, fantastic, like your idea of stamping all 4 at once.

Shannon said...

I really like your penguins too. TAC has some great stamps.

Julie Mutch said...

Just sweet! These TAC penguins are simply adorable! Love the card! :)

Kelly Sampson AKA Emmiestamps said...

Aww so cute Nancy, I just love your penguins!!

Julie R said...

Those little penguins are so cute. Very nice card.

Pegg S said...

Such a pretty and fun card!! I loved how you used the vellum for the sentiment. Looks wonderful!!

Quilt Nut said...

those are adorable!

kirstensmom said...

Another cute one!!!

Dawn Easton said...

OMGOSH....super cute Nancy! Love it!

Tracy.H said...

Man! Now I wish I had gotten this one. But I think my mom did...might have to borrow it. ;0)

Pat S. said...

These are just the cutest Christmas stamps ever :)
Great job on your card...thanks for the acrylic block tip!

Ila said...

What a Cute card!! Ilove those penquins!

Juliann said...

soooo cute!

george.franco said...

Great card and I love how you used all four of them...Chris

PS. I wish my "mess" was more creative!! :D

Ashley Bowen said...

SUPER CUTE!! I love your style! Totally Awesome! Hugs! Ash~

www.ashleyscreativecorner.blogspot.com