Pages

Friday, December 14, 2007

*Flashback Friday*

One more week of work left... one more week of work left... one more week of school left... one more week of school left

And then, two full weeks of no alarm clocks!! WOO HOO!!

And next week at work will be noisy but not too awful since we all know what's coming.

In case you didn't know, I work 4 days a week at Matthew's school in the lunchroom program. Not a cook, just a supervisor. It's a fun job and I enjoy the kids most of the time. Sometimes they honestly drive me up the wall! The last week before Christmas is always nutty for the kids!

This is a card I made back in 2003, using a medallion stamp from Outlines Rubberstamps.

I stamped it on a few different shades of blue shimmer cardstock and cut out different areas of it on each colour and then layered it all together with foam tape. I put it all on a white background that I cut with my deckle edged scissors and trimmed the edges with a silver paint pen. It's then layered onto a tall navy blue card.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This is so pretty, Nancy. I looks like a lot of work. Did you make a lot of these?? :0)

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)