Pages

Friday, December 21, 2007

*Flashback Friday*

One last old Christmas card to share with you all today. I don't know what I will do next year as there are still Christmas cards to share, but nothing I really like. Who knows if I'll still be doing "Flashback Friday" by then!

This card doesn't look as good in a scan as it might have in a digital photo, but such is life.

The stamps that I used for the JOY are actually stamps I carved myself! I found a font I liked on the computer, printed them in a large size inversed and then used this transfer pen I got as a gift many moons ago to transfer the image onto a large white eraser. I then used the carving tools I got from Michaels to carve out the images.

Pretty easy, although time consuming as I can't go fast.

The pattern on the vellum was printed on it when I got it... sure wish I could find more!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)