Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

*More Tag*

I have been tagged again by Shannon and Renee....

The rules of the game:
  • Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
  • Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
  • Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
  • Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

7 Random Things about me:

1. I work only 8 hours a week outside the home. Some people laugh. That's OK. It doesn't always bother me. I work to get out of the house and for the social aspect of it. If I needed to work more hours, I'd work more hours. I am lucky.

2. My feet are almost always cold. I wear slippers all year round. I like to go to bed with my craft fair version of the Magic Bag to warm up my feet. If I don't have the heated bag, Bruce gets to warm them on his back LOL

3. I like to tease... and pester.... to the point of being mean sometimes. I don't mean for it to go so far, but it happens. I have a very strange sense of humour.

4. I am a total sap for snowman at Christmas.... on my tree, figurines, stuffed, on the walls... I think Bruce is sick of snowmen

5. I am truly the least smart person in my house... by this I mean book smart. My husband and oldest son are so amazingly intelligent. They have this wonderful capacity to learn. The other son has a mind that can hold on to any facts that are given to him. He loves facts. I, on the other hand, couldn't care less. I am people and life smart. The kids ask questions that are above me. I send them to their Dad. Did I mention that my kids are only 12 and 10?

6. I am not a morning person. Once I am up, I am OK, but I really hate getting out of bed. My bed is so comfy and cozy... and on weekday mornings the kitchen is bright and cold and the kids are there and annoying... not a good way to wake up LOL!

7. I love Christmas Cake.... yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... used to hate it. Don't really want a tonne of fruit in it, but it isn't bad either way. I also love my Mom's Christmas pudding (carrot pudding) with lemon sauce on it. Less than a week and I'll be enjoying it!!!

Most of the people I know have already been tagged..... hmmmmmm.... I guess I'll bow out of the tagging. If you really want to play, please make believe that I tagged you!!

1 comment:

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)