Pages

Monday, December 10, 2007

*Santa*

Last month I posted an old card on Flashback Friday and I told you about my most favourite Santa image ever.... and how I stupidly sold my Santa image because I wasn't using him, and then I wanted him back but the company who made him went out of business.

Well, one of my Blog Readers told me that you could now get this image in three different sizes from StampFrancisco!

So, of course I ordered him and VOILA... a brand new stamp of my favourite Santa image!

I find it difficult to create cards with Santa images on them. I don't know why. It doesn't matter what Santa, big or small... I just have trouble with it.

But I wanted to use this guy for my entry into the CST Holiday Card Contest. So I whipped out some patterned paper and some acetate and voila!

Items Used:
*Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Whisper White, Real Red; acetate from Staples (heat resistant overhead sheets)
*Patterned Paper: Bo Bunny
*Images: StampFrancisco; Stamp Barn
*Ink: Black Pallette; White StazOn
*Tools: Nestabilities; Crop-a-Dile
*Embellishments: Michaels Ribbon

5 comments:

  1. This card is beautiful and that image is awesome, will have to go check out that stamp company

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you were able to find your beloved Santa stamp again! Great card! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! And my thumb thanks you for the tweezer tip! (Even if you did make fun of me!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this card! Never would have thought to use acetate for the base. Very well done!!!!

    I also voted for this one!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)