Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

*Yet Another Good Mail Day*

I sure do love going to my mailbox the week before Christmas! Always such wonderful goodies in there!!!!

Here are the cards I received today! Some are from members of CST, some are from friends who happen to stamp!

This was created by my friend Bonnie... her kids go to school with my kids and she used to be in my stampers group. I'm glad she's finding time to stamp with her new job! Thanks Bonnie!

This was created by Dianne....

Thanks to Sonya for this gate fold card....

Thanks Tammy... snowmen melt my heart!

Val, great card with Santa and the Cuttlebug snowflakes... did you stitch that felt yourself?

Thanks so much for making my Christmas Card Display a little more beautiful today!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful holiday cheer! Great cards! Merry Chrsitmas! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a grand selection! PRETTY! Have a wonderful Holiday!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)