Pages

Monday, January 14, 2008

*Thanks for the Ideas!!*

A big thank you to everyone who took the time to give me some ideas to take to the owner at The Scrapbook Pantry here in Calgary.

As promised, there is blog candy! I used the random number generator and am pleased to announce that #16 won...

A big CONGRATULATIONS to my friend Bonnie who posted the winning comment....

Copic markers. I don't even know if people use them in scrapboooking, but they are artsy and dang hard to find. There are only two stores in Calgary that sell them.... and one of those stores should be boycotted for poor customer service (yes, I am still bitter and I will not go back to that company)

Bonnie just had some surgery today so I'll put together a package for her to play with when she gets out of the hospital!

Thanks again to everyone for their input!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to Bonnie ~ hope you recover quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo, Bonnie!! A care package from Nancy will be sure to make recovery much more fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)