Pages

Friday, February 01, 2008

*Flashback Friday*

Thank you to the 63 people who took the time to vote in my Flashback Friday poll on the right side of my blog. Last Friday I wasn't honestly sure if I should keep up with Flashback Fridays or not. Instead of posting a card, I posted the poll to get feedback.

The results of the poll....
38 people said "Yes, keep Flashback Friday"
19 people said "Nah, get rid of it"
6 people said "I honestly don't care"

So, "my people" have spoken (teehee) and Flashback Friday will remain.

Todays card comes from my "older cards" file, but I know it comes from 2002 as it was the birth announcements I made for a friend of mine.

This was my first attemped at watercolouring with real watercolour paints. Each card turned out a little different as I learned more how the paints worked. I used a natural cardstock with some flecks in it as the base of the watercoloured image. I believe the quilt blocks stamp and the "Our New Arrival" were DeNami stamps. The base of the card was this wonderful textured cardstock with almost a two-toned blue look to it.... I was totally in love with this cardstock for a while!

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)