Pages

Thursday, March 20, 2008

*Bright and Colourful*

Just a quickie from me today...

I created this card a few days ago. I'm not sure where I got the inspiration for the colour combination, but I love that it looks kind of easter-like as well as very springy.

If only the photograph showed off the sparkle in the medallion. Gotta love those Copic Spica markers!

Items Used:
*Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Whisper White, Taken With Teal, Basic Black
*Images: Outlines Rubberstamps
*Ink: Palette Black; Copic Spica Glitter Markers
*Tools: Stampin' Up! Word Window Punch
*Embellishments: self stick bling from Michaels (they come as a word)


2 comments:

  1. Love the colors and design! Have a great Easter weekend! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, love the color combo you used. Popping over to say have a great Easter weekend! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)