Pages

Friday, March 28, 2008

*Flashback Friday*

Life is getting back to a normal routine around here now that all of my family has left. I sure do miss them when they're gone though! The kids have been on Spring Break all week so life will really be back to "normal" on Monday.

The card for today is probably one of my first one layer cards. I really loved this card when I first created it. I still like it but think that it could have been done better. For example, that little flower brad in the bottom right corner looks lost among all those big bold blooms.

This is one of my cards that I made at the beginning of my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator career. It was such a challenge for me to use only SU stuff. As you can tell with the flower brad, I failed with this card. That challenge is one of the reasons I'm now only a hobby demo, in it for the discount. I love my SU products, but I love all the other products available out there too.... too much so to limit myself to only one company.

A big thanks to Allison for teaching us how to imbed our signature into our posts... maybe one day I'll scan my actual signature and use it instead of this one!

Enjoy your Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Great colors, happy card! I am the same way with having to try as many differernt companies as possible! SU! is top drawer in my book, and they were my introdduction into the stamping world. Have a great weekend! Deb

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)