Pages

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

*Floral Tent*

That title makes me laugh... could you imagine.... out in the wilderness... camping... with a floral tent. Maybe more women would go camping??!! Wonder if the animals would be attracted to the flowers?

Even more interesting... would any man be caught dead camping in a floral tent??

At any rate, a tent topper card for you today. I wanted to play with my new PaperTrey Ink stamps the other day and this is what I came up with.

Items Used:
*Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Whisper White, Lovely Lilac, Basic Black; vellum
*Images: PaperTreyInk Beautiful Blooms
*Ink: Stampin' Up Lovely Lilac, Almost Amethyst, Barely Banana
*Embellishments: stick on gems from A*Muse

3 comments:

  1. Great card, Nancy! I have to play with my new Papertrey this week too. ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty tent! I think the bears would be all over it! (wink)! What is the card size with the topper? What envies do you buy? Thanks! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. A floral tent...hmmm, my mind flashes back to the 70's and the VW minvans! I like yours much better! The bling and vellum are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)