1. If your doctor told you TODAY that you were pregnant, what would you say? I'd fall over backwards while swearing.... just not possible sugar!
2. When was the last time you flew in a plane? In January when I flew to Toronto to see my sister and niece
3. What did the last text message you sent say? "Stop at Starbucks?" ... unfortunately, the hubby was most of the way home and it didn't happen
4. What features do you find most attractive in the opposite sex? I love beautiful eyes and great arms physically.... and then I love a good sense of humour, kindness and compassion
5. What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future? I'd like to find some self-love... I want to be less hard on myself
6. Shoe size? I wore a size 7 until I had kids.... now my feet are an 8
7. Been to Mexico? not yet....
8. When is the last time you had a massage? Before Christmas
9. What was the last TV show you watched? Big Brother
10. What are your plans for the weekend? Mom arrives today for a 10 day visit! Bruce has to work all day Saturday so I don't have plans for that yet... Sunday we are going out to dinner to celebrate Matthew's 11th birthday a day early
11. If your significant other asked you to marry them TODAY what would you say? Yes yes yes, a million times yes
12. What is in the back seat of your car right now? probably a little garbage (thanks kids)
13. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? I was answering these questions!
14. If you could marry any celebrity today who would it be? I don't think I'd marry a celebrity... I wouldn't want the life that goes with it. I would casually date a celebrity, hang out with a celebrity, maybe even have some "fun" with a celebrity... but I wouldn't marry one.
15. Have you ever been to a strip club? No.... but I'm trying to convince the girls to go see "Thunder from Downunder" in Vegas!
16. What is the best ice cream flavor? Mint Chocolate Chip!
17. What is the last sporting event you watched? Flames game
18. Ever go camping? occasionally.... such an ordeal to pack, then set up.... would rather not... but we probably will again this summer, once
19. Last phone call? Denise! we made plans to meet for dinner with the kids last night
20. Are you allergic to anything? Penicillin, dogs, cats, dust
21. What is one thing you have learned about life recently? Live, laugh and love every day
22. What do you do at work? My biggest job is raising my two boyz... we all know what that entails.... my other job is mostly fun.... I work at a new scrapbook store (The Scrapbook Pantry in Calgary) and I get to see new stock when it arrives, help customers, tidy and dust, be creative.
23. What is your mom's name? Duh... it's Mom! LOL No, seriously, she's Bev.
24. Ever cried for no reason? not in recent memory.... I can break into tears at the drop of a hat thanks to a thought, but there's always a reason.
25. Can you do the Crank Dat dance? no idea what this is...
26. What is your favorite color to wear? lately it seems to be shades of red (pinks to burgundy and everything in between)
27. What is the longest plane ride you have ever been on? from Calgary AB to the Dominican Republic
28. What is the longest road trip you have ever taken? Last summer the four of us hopped in the car for a 13 day road trip that took us from Calgary to Victoria and back again.
29. What are your turn-offs? People who lie or cheat and think it's OK, people who treat others disrespectfully... people who stink LOL
30. What was your last alcoholic beverage? Vodka Paralyzer (vodka, kaluha coke and milk)
31. What are you craving right now? nothing really... strange but true! Ask me again around lunchtime LOL