Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

*I've Been MIA*

So sorry for being MIA the last few days. As I mentioned in my last blog post, we returned home from Vegas after midnight on Friday. We were back at the airport on Saturday morning at 9 to pick up my sister and niece who flew in from Ontario. We've been busy visiting, chatting, laughing, playing cards, shopping and just enjoying each others' company.

My house starts getting quiet today... my Mom heads home this evening and Heather and Rachael leave tomorrow afternoon. I'm going to miss them all. I hate that we're all so spread out! sniff sniff

I guess the ends of their visits also means I'll be back at work soon.... I've enjoyed being a lady of leisure! I'm back in the salt mine on Thursday... I work my regular shift until 2:30 and then am back for a 6pm class. I then have Friday off, but have agreed to work a full day on Saturday. I think I'll spend Sunday sleeping LOL!

I created the card for today using a scrap of patterned paper that I had lying around. Unfortunately, I don't have any information written down about the products I used on this card, so there is no recipe to share. Sorry about that. I can tell you that the pink is Bazzill Bling cardstock. And the flowers are Primas.

Some help, eh?

I'm off to enjoy my family... have a great day!

10 comments:

  1. Have fun on Saturday Nancy, I'll think of you when I am out trying to find a wedding dress, so looking forward to that experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun on Saturday Nancy, I'll think of you when I am out trying to find a wedding dress, so looking forward to that experience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you have had such a great time! Love this card! The colors are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is Beautiful!! love that bling CS and the patterened paper is so pretty. I have a lot of no name scraps now too...good idea to use them up.
    It sounds like you had a wonderful time! Trina was home this weekend....so sad to see her leave...sniff sniff here too...lol...

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely spring time/summer time card....pretty colours! Love how you cut the patterned paper and added the large prima flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Nancy! I am gonna have to try this Bazill paper soon. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great having your family visit! Very spring like card, simply stated. Take care, get some sleep soon! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this one is BEAUTIFUL -- love that flower!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is very pretty Nancy! I am happy to hear that you had a nice visit with your family. It's always sad to see them go but it's something to look forward to the next time!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)