Pages

Thursday, March 13, 2008

*My Mom Comes Today*

I'm very excited... my Mom flies in today for a visit. She's here until after Easter. This is her first trip to our house in about a year so we are excited to have her! Matthew is especially excited as she will be here for his birthday.

I have the next couple of weeks off from work to spend time with Mom. I hope we'll do some shopping and some crafting and just enjoy each others' company.

The card I am sharing today is another card that I did for my February stamping basics class at The Scrapbook Pantry. It was, as the class title suggests, a very basic card. I felt bad as most of the ladies who were in the class had all stamped before. But they had seen the samples before they signed up, so it's not like it was a surprise.

The cardstock is all Bazzill, the paper is Creative Imaginations.

6 comments:

  1. HOpe you and Mom have a great visit! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sentiment on this card and the lovely colours you chose. Hope you have a great visit with your Mom and show her your great scrapbook page also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the card Nancy-that is such a great stamp

    have a fabulous visit with your mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card Nancy!! Hope you have a wonderful visit with your Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card may be simple, but it's nice. I like the colors you chose and I love this sentiment. Who makes this stamp Nancy?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card and hope your visit with your Mom is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)