Pages

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

*Pink and Brown and Fun*

Another warm day here in Calgary, although it was rather cloudy and windy. Trying to take the garbage to the dumpster at work was hard work in that wind!

A few new things in the store today (that The Scrapbook Pantry in Calgary)... some great glitter and sparkle brads as well as some Jellishments from Doodlebug Designs. We also have a variety of stamps for iris folding by StampNScrapN. We also put out a bunch of new sports themed papers yesterday... everything from bowling to volleyball with many stops in between!!

I created this card after stamping the image and colouring it with markers. I really wanted to play with this image but didn't know what I wanted to do with it. I actually coloured the image and it then sat for a few days. Then I cut it out and layered it onto the Bashful Blue layer, and let it sit for a while. I don't know what possessed me to add pink and brown to it, but that's what ended up working.

Items Used:
*Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink; Chocolate Chip
*Images: Stampin' Up! Time Well Spent
*Ink: Palette Black; Stampin' Up! Craft White; Stampin' Up Stampin' Write Markers in Bashful Blue, Pixie Pink, Pretty in Pink
*Tools: Cuttlebug and Rivets Embossing Folder
*Embellishments: Ribbon from a ribbon share; bling

4 comments:

  1. How cute! I love the rhinestones on the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty card Nancy. Hmmm... pink and brown???? Didn't I hear you say you don't like matching these colors together??? Hmmmm???? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Nancy! It looks awesome with the colours you chose...I really love the bling and the riveted embossing folder is cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love pink and brown together, my favorite colors! And this card it just perfect! Great!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)