Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2008

*Snowy Sunday*

Good morning all... you need to know that all of our snow had melted this last week. This past Monday, I was wearing flip flops. Beautiful weather.

It started snowing yesterday evening and I don't think it's stopped at all.... we have about 6" of the white stuff covering our yard right now, and it's still coming down.

Nothing much compared to what the people in Eastern Canada have been putting up with this winter. But still.... it doesn't look pretty after a week of warmer temperatures and flip flop weather!

The good news is that the forecast calls for temperatures above freezing all this coming week so the snow probably won't last for too long. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised... this *is* Calgary after all, and we can see snow any time of the year if the conditions are right. There's probably still another big snowfall to come before we can declare it officially spring!

I created this card while playing around with my cute little Imaginisce stamps. I also wanted to try embossing with my Nestabilities and my Cuttlebug. This is the card I came up with.

Items Used:
*Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Whisper White; A*Muse decorated notecard
*Images: Imaginisce
*Ink: Palette Black; Stampin' Write Markers in Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink, Pumpkin Pie, Creamy Caramel
*Tools: Cuttlebug and Nestabilities
*Embellishments: Waterfall Stickles; Ribbon


4 comments:

  1. OMG, that penguin is the best! I think I've seen that paper line at my LSS. VERY cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Glad you are cruisin' in our flip flops! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will melt quick as I want the spring weather back again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card! You have made me really antsy to make a trip to Calgary! Just don't buy it all before I can make it!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)