Pages

Saturday, March 22, 2008

*Spring Has Sprung*

At least that's what the calendar says. Spring arrived earlier this week and I am hopeful that our weather will cooperate and not put us back into winter until later in the year. Ya, right... I'm not going to hold my breath. This is Calgary afterall?

Hey, did anyone miss me while I was away?? I bet you didn't even notice I was away thanks to the fact that we can now schedule our posts in Blogger. To do it, simply go HERE into Blogger Draft and create a new post. Click on Post Options and choose the date and time you'd like your post schedule for. Then click on Publish Post. On the top of the next screen you'll see a notice that says your post has been scheduled. Voila! I tried it for a few days before we left just to make sure it would work.

At any rate... Bruce and I left Tuesday evening for Vegas and returned home after midnight Friday night (technically, I guess we returned home this morning). We went down with two other couples. The one couple was going down for a wedding so they met up with some family down there as well. We had some great weather and had a wonderful time soaking up the sun, wandering the strip, drinking a few Margaritas, gambling a little, shopping. Vegas is such a fun city, even for Bruce and I who really don't gamble.

I absolutely love the paper on this card. I got it in a grab bag of stuff a few weeks ago. SEI is truly one of my favourite paper companies... this one was just so fresh and bright.

Items Used:
*Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Whisper White, Certainly Celery
*Patterned Paper: SEI
*Images: Studio G from Michaels
*Ink: Stampin' Up! Certainly Celery; black Micron marker
*Tools: Cuttlebug and Nestabilities
*Embellishments: ribbon


We are running off to the airport now to pick up my sister and niece who are coming in from Toronto for the Easter Weekend. It's going to be a full house, but a wonderfully full house!!!

10 comments:

  1. I love this card - the paper is so Springy! Gorgeous.

    Happy Easter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a happy looking card Nancy!
    glad to hear you had a great time on your mini vacation. Hope you and your family have a great Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't go wrong with this paper! I love it! Have a great weekend! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card Nancy!!
    Sounds like Vegas is a great place to go! I'm hoping to make it there in the next couple of years too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear that you guys had a good time. Do we get to see any pics??

    Love the card! Nice and bright and Springy. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Spring looking card, Nancy! I really like it! :) The SEI paper is gorgeous!

    Glad you and Bruce had a great time in Vegas. Show us some pics...we'll all have to live through you for those of us that never seem to go anywhere on vacation!!! lol :)

    Hope you're having a nice time with your family over the Easter weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful spring card. Don't be left out of the blog candy Hun just show me the snow we never get any here where I live!!! Sue :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card ,love the papers and the colours ,Dawnx

    ReplyDelete
  9. The is so pretty -- love it.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)