Pages

Monday, March 10, 2008

*A Two Scoops Kind Of Day*

If I could, I'd be heading off to the ice cream shop tonight instead of going to Tae Kwon Do. We've had a spectacular weather day here with the sun shining and the temperature around 14*C (about 57*F). Not a hot day, but a great day for March in Calgary!

My card today is one of three cards I designed for the first class I taught at The Scrapbook Pantry in February. It was a basic stamping class, however all of the people who took my class had stamped before. I think it was a little beneath them. Oh well, they all liked the look of the cards which is probably why they signed up the first place.

I wanted to showcase items we have in the store.. Basic Grey Two Scoops Paper and stamps, VersaMark DewDrop ink pads, Coluzzle, acrylic alphabet stamps.

A very simple card, but I like how it turned out.

I hope you all had a great Monday!


1 comment:

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)