Pages

Saturday, May 24, 2008

*Flowers and Giraffes*

Another rainy rainy day here in Calgary. I'm looking forward to seeing the sun again soon!

Lots of big news to share with you, but I want to make sure a few people hear it from me personally instead of reading it on my blog. Maybe tomorrow? How's that for teasing??!! LOL

I created this card at the staff crop a few weeks ago. As I've said before, I find it really difficult to try to pack up the right stuff to take to craft elsewhere. I do so much better when I can craft in my own space.

I took Shannon's advice for the crop and chose some patterned papers to take, then took cardstocks, inks and stamp sets that would work with what I had chosen. My biggest problem that night was that I wasn't "feeling" the Basic Grey 6X6 pads that I took with me.

I had a great time playing with The CalGals (plus Shannon's Mom) last night. Lots of laughs which is always good! We all managed to get some cards made... except for Allison who was busy colouring ducks!

Have a happy Saturday!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable! Great use of that giraffe/flamingo paper! I think it's so cute but have been at a loss as to what to use it for! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that paper too!

    Ducks? I don't remember ducks? ;0)

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)