Pages

Thursday, May 08, 2008

*I Got Good Mail This Week!!!*

I was a lucky girl this week... two days, two cards in my mailbox! It's been a long time since there was a RAK in that bill-loving box!

The first card to arrive was from Jen R who reads my blog, leaves me comments, lives in Calgary and who was a part of the used stamp garage sale I had here at the house a while back. Jen was in The Scrapbook Pantry (where I work) one Saturday that I was shopping there with a girlfriend and my Mom and she took a few photos. She sent me copies of some of those. Unfortunately, the kids were required to tidy up the kitchen last night and now I don't know where the photos are... Thanks for sending them Jen!!! I will share them with Crystal and Mom and Kelly once I find them. Sigh

The other card I received was from Beate... I won the draw for her weekly sketch challenge a few weeks ago and she sent this card to me. I'm a huge fan of Beate's work and challenges... just wish I had more time to actually do the challenges when they first come out.

Thanks so much to both of you for making my week!!!

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

2 comments:

  1. hi nancy,

    i'm visiting once again. i'm starring out of the window and the snow has finally arrived....=( here's hoping it comes down quick and not last.

    anyways, i have a question i wanted to ask you. i'm very curious as to what RAK is? it is some kind of card swapping/sending thing you set up. how does one get their toe wet if interested.

    thanks.
    amy
    a2755577@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy,
    I am glad the card arrived!

    I can't believe you are expecting snow again this weekend! Crazy!
    Have a wonderful weekend. Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)