Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2008

*Sunshine!*

Happy Sunny Thursday Morning everyone!! It's been so nice having the sun back after 6 straight days of nothing but rain. I was out in the grass in the back yard picking up dog poop yesterday and after 2 days of no rain, the grass was still wet! Crazy, I tell ya!

Have I told you that I love Thursdays? There are few reasons...
*I don't work on Fridays
*my youngest, who I still make lunch for, buys lunch on Thursdays so I don't have to pack him a lunch

Just makes Thursdays nice, you know?

This is another card that I created by colouring the black and white Imaginisce paper with my Copic Spica markers. The store that I work at (The Scrapbook Pantry) carries the paper and similar pens... theirs are called Twinklettes. I just love the look of the sparkly pens on the black paper. I also added little pieces of bling to the centres of each of the yellow flowers.

Items Used:
*cardstock: Whisper White, Wild Wasabi, Purely Pomegranate
*patterned paper: Imaginisce
*images: A*Muse
*ink: Purely Pomegranate; Copic Spicas
*embellishments: bling; Dew Drops



Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

4 comments:

  1. Whoo hoo sunshine for you! Your card is wonderful! Enjoy your Thursday and soak in the sun! Take care, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Nancy - the Spica's worked out well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool Nancy...I am so going to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, Nancy. I am gonna have to check out these pens the next time I am in the store...which will probably be this weekend, since I have to pick up my mug and bag! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)