Pages

Friday, July 11, 2008

*Shimmer Birthday*

I guess I haven't been posting much of my own work lately, so I'll post again today with something I made!

I bought this great Stampendous stamp from The Scrapbook Pantry where I work... in fact, all of the items I used on this card (except the pencil crayons) I got at the store. It's a perfect image for colouring with your pencil crayons and blending it with stumps and odourless mineral spirits. The cardstock is all Bazzill Bling. I used some great glitter covered brads to finish it off.

I am submitting this card for Allison's AFSS25 Challenge, which was to use a word stamp as the main focus of your card.

Have a great weekend!!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

4 comments:

  1. I love it...you're right this is perfect for coloring (and not too big neither!). Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still like this one! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I really must get some of that paper - keep seeing it and lusting after it - must buy it NOW! ~chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I just love that stamp! Your coloring is fantastic too! I love the simplicity of this card! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)